Hello everyone ! After spending days trying to figure out why in the world i was having problems printing small details on objects , but no issues with bigger parts , i had a “eureka” moment last night (or a
First things first : it’s ALIIIIIVE MWHAHAHA ! That being said: progress has been moving along a a faster rate in the last few weeks, and beside a few Things to add and adjust on the software side , the machine is
Since i was satisfied with the way the control of the repstrap was working with the temporary electronics setup (on protoboards), i started work on the permanent solution, using standalone AtMega328 (the chip powering the more recent version of Arduino
Here is a quick rundown on the latest changes: since the final stepper motor driver that was supposed to run the extruder’s stepper turned out to be stillborn, and out of stock to boot, so no possible replacement, I decided
“Hey Mark, what the hell is that weird looking thing again” ? To put it simply, the extruder driver of a reprap /repstrap machine is the part that MOVES the plastic filament that is going to be melted, using different
The project.is still progressing at a good pace but a lot of smaller and bigger problems have also been cropping up : on some days it really seems like ” solve one problem and 10 more will appear”: Here is
Things are shaping up for the YARP project ! But also stepper motor mishaps, and other problems! Things are shaping up for the YARP project ! But also stepper motor mishaps, and other problems!
In the past months I have gathered the different parts needed to build a Repstrap/low cost cnc machine, and recently I finally had time to start building the machine! In the past months I have gathered the different parts needed