Sooo, finally took the time to finish the dwc part of the system:
- In this last step i wrapped the two containers in aluminum foil to make them 100% lightproof
- I did a few test runs with the lighting (2* 13W fluorescent), and although the shelving barely became slightly warm to the touch after 7 hours, i am all but reassured security wise … (don’t want to start a fire)
- i realized i should have transfered the seedlings WAY earlier (without removing them from the mini greenhouse for now) because they have grown all bent and thin (Photo tropism at its best)
- hopefully i can still salvage them though!
The plants right after transferring the greenhouse:
The greenhouse in place :
Still not to sure about how this will turn out , but well, trial and error..