Hello ye all out there !
It has been ages since i last posted , and there are lots of news comming up , but first, i will just keep it simple and straight to the point , so this article will be a “skinny” one!
- since i have been asked nicely a few times and i feel ashamed by my absolute slowness in replying , i have uploaded a few files i promised ages ago:
- the experiments i did ages ago with L-System in C# (winforms)
- some other coding experiments dealing with cellular automata, also in C#
read more and download after the break !
These files are so old and outdated , that i only zipped them up and i am providing them “as is” .
- they are messy, i can’t even remember which sub project works or not , they are raw source in semi random folders
- they do not represent my coding style or quality: these are around 3 years old, where done i a rush, and were originally never meant to be redistributed
- all that negativity aside, you can use all this freely, should you be able to salvage anything:)
And that is all for now folks ! Since these are old , i can’t remember the details of them, but don’t hesitate if you have questions !
On an unrelated note I will publish a few additional articles in the next few weeks, detailing progress on the various newer projects (and boy, has there been a lot of it this summer !!)!